Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Tattoo

Options
  • 11-09-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have a piece I would like on each wrists and don’t know where in Cork is best to go? They are black only and I have a black Incan cross on my inner forearm already so would very much like the blacks to be the same shade, only thing is that my inner forearm was done in NZ by a guy that mixed is own ink and its very black. Cheers for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

from my experience Smiley Dogg are great- Raul does some fantastic colour pieces and if it's black only work Alex's your man. he did a great job on mine a year and a half ago... I'm going back to them for my next peice as soon as I've gotten the cash together. :) They're on Marlbourgh Street (next to the Liquid Lounge) btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 myImage

Cheers, I will check them out :)

Advertisement