Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow thread good, how about follow friend

Options
  • 11-09-2010 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭

Not sure if its already been suggested, apologies if it has.

Liking the follow thread a lot... but also was wondering if you could do similar for follow other posters. I dont have a lot of time to be digging and checking out the latest posts anymore... but I sometimes run across other posters that have similar interests as me.

Unfortunately i find there are a ton of posters on this site that just talk too much - so weeding through all the noise would be handy.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Really not sure how that would work in the context of this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

I would have a fear that posters might be followed more for bad reasons than for good ones -- for the purpose of flaming them, or pursuing a vendetta.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You can, just click on their name, then on Statistics and their recent posts are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Conor mentioned it in the thread about the recent upgrades

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67626435&postcount=67

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yea, if you want to see what a poster you like is at..

click on their name, click on the stats tab and then click on "find all posts by"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭yankinlk

I know you can do that - that is more of a stalker thing. What i meant is more of like what conor said - ad a few freinds or group of freinds and it would be easier to follow their discussions/posts... especially if you share common interestes, or maybe live in the same area.

Advertisement