Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find a specific tattoo

Options
  • 11-09-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi, a long shot I know, but I've repeatedly searched the internet and have drawn a blank, so am giving it one last shot by asking here.
    I want to get a tatto, but never found one I liked. Then last year while browsing the web, I found images on a site from a studio in the US that I immediately knew was the one I was looking for.
    It was a stylised representation of an Incan/Aztec/Mayan eagle or condor. I intended to buy the image and get it done as soon as possible.
    However, I didn't bookmark the page, (was in a bit of a hurry that day), and after I just thought that I could find it again.
    I must have deleted the history/cache from my browser as well, because I simply could not find the image anywhere. I don't know how many times I've searched for it again, traled through literally thousands of pages of designs, but I've had no luck in finding it.
    it looks a little like this one, to get an idea of what I mean, but its not close enough for me.

Is there anyone out there who has ever come across any design like that?
    I really have looked over and over again for this, so linking me to one of the big design sites isn't much use, I think I've trawled through them all...

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me...

Comments

Advertisement