Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flipping cat vomit

Options
  • 11-09-2010 12:41pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

okay so i went to cut my grass and there is about 7 piles of cat vomit all over the tiny piece of grass i have

Does anyone know the best way to clean this up from grass? i really need to cut the grass and i dont know what i need to do

mods: not sure if this should be here or in gardening - please move if you think it would be better in gardening

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

I would just hose it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Lots and lots of kitchen paper/toilet roll - just scoop it up, pop into a bag and maybe spray off with a little disinfectant afterwards (animal safe!). Pulling up a bit of grass with the vomit will do no harm to the lawn and is better than leaving vomit around the place.

If there are only small patches of it, I would go with the hose (as morganafay said) and maybe some disinfectant, should just soak into the ground once it has been broken up by the water - leave it to dry before cutting!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

A good hose down and then let the rain do the rest, it will seep in to the soil fairly quickly I wouldn't go trying to disinfect your lawn lol. Suns UV rays will help with that.

Or shovel up the main bit and hose the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

Just run over with lawnmower with collection bag attacned and hy pressto...all gone :)

Advertisement