Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Jizzlord

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

I didnt know colm but i cried at knowing that a fellow boardsie has passed away.

My condolences to all of his family and friends.

R.I.P colm you will never be forgotten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

RIP Colm:(

I only heard this last night, he was a neighbour of mine and was 1 year ahead of me in school, I was in the same class as his younger brother.

Condolences to his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

RIP Jizzlord.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and brilliant stories. It's lovely to know that he was so well thought of amongst people. We'll miss him terribly, but we have our happy memories. We loved his wit and humour, despite the fact that it was usually inappropriate. In fact, that usually made things even funnier. We've lots of stories involving the four of us skitting and laughing at mass or somewhere serious like that, over something Colm said or did. I could have killed him for his choice of username though, never could bring myself to refer to him as that :P

Thanks again

Caroline.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

He explained it to us before - J(esus) IZZ LORD - Quite ingenius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Always brought a smile to my face when I saw that username.

RIP Jizzlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

RIP

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

RIP Jizzlord, condolences to his family and friends xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

So sad to hear, RIP Jizzlord. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Condolences to his friends and family. RIP:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement