Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Jizzlord

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Very sad to hear of anyone dying so young. Anyone know the cause??

Stop right there. There will be no jokes. There will be no puns. Nothing. This was a valued member of boards that Galway gladly adopted and he will be respected as such.

...you didn't know him did you?
    Pretty sure this is exactly what he'd love

anyway RIP colm :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

bluewolf wrote: »
    ...you didn't know him did you?
    Pretty sure this is exactly what he'd love

anyway RIP colm :(

Maybe he would, but I happen to be aware that at least one member of his immediate family is an active member of boards. People should consider that before they post, it might have been what Colm would love but if his loved ones read those comments they might not appreciate them.

RIP Colm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

RIP JIZZLORD.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Rest in peace. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 pofla

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

RIP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

God. That's awful. I opened this thread hoping it was some sort of joke. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Just found out...

Absolutely devasted. Gonna miss ya Colm. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lifelike

R.I.P. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

didn't know him personally, but his posts (and username) always gave me a laugh, especially the ones in AH

going to miss him :( RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

MattKid wrote: »
    CIMG0277-400.jpg

That was the same night Crazy French Chick knocked Jizzlord into a table in the Bierhaus and caused all the drinks to spill. Colm being the awesome hero bought everyone a brand new drink, and then proceeded to saunter on home. Legend of a dude. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Looks like I was unfortunate not to have met him. RIP.

That was the same night Crazy French Chick knocked Jizzlord into a table in the Bierhaus and caused all the drinks to spill. Colm being the awesome hero bought everyone a brand new drink, and then proceeded to saunter on home. Legend of a dude. :)

That was some night, I have some pictures from it around here must upload them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Jesus just heard about this, shocked. RIP Colm we had some good beers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

RIP

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I shouldn't have to say it but if anyone tries to funneh up this thread they will find themselves banned for a very, very long time.

Ah but I'm his sister, surely I'm allowed? He'd do it to me, the fecker :P

Just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and brilliant stories. It's lovely to know that he was so well thought of amongst people. We'll miss him terribly, but we have our happy memories. We loved his wit and humour, despite the fact that it was usually inappropriate. In fact, that usually made things even funnier. We've lots of stories involving the four of us skitting and laughing at mass or somewhere serious like that, over something Colm said or did. I could have killed him for his choice of username though, never could bring myself to refer to him as that :P

Thanks again

Caroline.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

Only after hearing about it :(

RIP Colm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

We loved his wit and humour, despite the fact that it was usually inappropriate. In fact, that usually made things even funnier.

You can't beat the inappropriateness! Always found his posts so cutting and witty. Boards (and the world) is a less funny place:(

Condolences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family. RIP

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Ah but I'm his sister, surely I'm allowed? He'd do it to me, the fecker :P

Just wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and brilliant stories. It's lovely to know that he was so well thought of amongst people. We'll miss him terribly, but we have our happy memories. We loved his wit and humour, despite the fact that it was usually inappropriate. In fact, that usually made things even funnier. We've lots of stories involving the four of us skitting and laughing at mass or somewhere serious like that, over something Colm said or did. I could have killed him for his choice of username though, never could bring myself to refer to him as that :P

Thanks again

Caroline.

Thanks for that Caroline, really good to hear from you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

jg.jpg
    errrrr.jpg
    pensive.jpg

These were from Beers way way back when :) think i have more on a computer at home, must switch power supplies and see. these were on the biki

and a classic post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51382807&postcount=13

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Sad indeed...i always giggled at his posts :(

RIP Colm

Wow, when I saw posts in another thread, I thought he had just been banned :o

RIP. So very very sad. Sincerest sympathies to his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

without going through the whole thread, was there a cause of death mentioned?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

He had a seizure, he was diagnosed with epilepsy about a month previously

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I wasn't familiar with Jizzlord/Colm, but it's always shocking to hear of the death of someone so young. My condoleances to Caroline and other family and friends. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

The man will be greatly missed.
    Condolences to Colm's family.

Advertisement