Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Jizzlord

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I didn't know him but he was one of the first posters I noticed on boards.ie. I can't remember the post, just that it was very funny and (in)appropriate as a reply :D

RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

his first post on boards...telling people off for listening to 80's music.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1266643#post1266643

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 45 heinze

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 TheKid1987

Ah Colm :(

Really a fantastic guy, will be missed. Always loved running into him, friends with my brother too.
    Will miss talking about his great shirts!

One of my very good friends, honoured to have known him, a truly wonderful human being, I am going to miss this guy so much, never going to forget you Colm. RIP my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,495 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Condolences to the family.

Too young :(

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

RIP Colm.
    It takes a special person to move this site so much. Never met him but we bantered back and forth. Apparently he wanted to change his username but his mates were dead set against it and while I am usually strict about such things he was a good laugh and his username was so OTT you just have to giggle about it.
    My condolences to the family, he'll be missed here.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

RIP

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Just wondering if any of you that have posted photos could email them to me, they are fabulous and we'd love to print a few of them. PM me for email address

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Only just heard this now. Can't believe I missed it.

RIP Jizzlord - I've never him read a lot of your posts and picked up from others that you were one of the nicest blokes around.

Such a sad lose at such a young age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Damn man! We used to chat on frink... rip friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

RIP

Advertisement