Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

320Gb Slim on the way??

• 11-09-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

Ok so went into gamestop in Cork to pick up a 250Gb Slim 360 and told they had none, and was discontinued since a 320Gb model is out next Friday. Has anyone heard of this since I have found no news on such a bundle arriving anywhere online. :confused:

Did I just get the piss taken out of me for trying to spend €260 in their store??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Ok so went into gamestop in Cork to pick up a 250Gb Slim 360 and told they had none, and was discontinued since a 320Gb model is out next Friday. Has anyone heard of this since I have found no news on such a bundle arriving anywhere online. :confused:

Did I just get the piss taken out of me for trying to spend €260 in their store??
    Nah, you're just the victim of their retail staff who don't know the difference between the 360 and the PS3. It is the latter platform which is getting the 320GB SKU next Friday. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Gunmonkey wrote: »

Gizmo is right, that lot don't deserve the jobs they have. For starters, there's no shortage of stock of the Slim consoles so I'd guess they actually had them there and didn't know/check. Secondly, Gamestop aren't selling it at a discounted rate. And thirdly, yes, there's a new PS3 320GB model coming out this Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Ah makes sense, because the PS3 and 360 Slim...are..both glossy black now...so hard to tell apart...except for the big words on the boxes that tell them apart but thats a technicality.

Will just try my local stores, its a pity as gamestop seem to be doing the best deal on 360's at the moment.

Advertisement