Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCITP 7-642

Options
  • 11-09-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone knew if MS and the test centres changed their exam questions from one exam to the next, and if they just take 60 q's at random out of a pool of 140 or something. I've taken a few practice exams and done ok on them. I've also been to some braindump sites, where others have posted that the exams q's came up exactly as the dumps. I know braindumps are very frowned up etc. and the real exam has simulations too.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭CompFix

Braindumps are in violation of the NDA that a person agrees to when sitting an exam with Microsoft, I'd be very careful about using such material.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

The NDA is to ensure people do not send questions to Braindump sites. It doesnt restrict their use.
    I would assume the question pool is very large so you would need quite a memory to remember them all. Why not use that massive memory to learn the product to pass level?
    If you get a job off the back of a braindump you are guaranteed to be caught out.
    You need to know your stuff.

Advertisement