Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash Animal Rescue

Options
  • 11-09-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Hi All, haven't been in the animals forum in a while but I just have some news I’d like to share...

Ash Animal Rescue is a rescue group for Cats, Dogs, rabbits & guinea pigs.. they operate a 'No Kill' policy and do a wonderful job for stray and abandoned animals in the east of ireland.

I decided a only a short time ago to complete a half marathon in the aid of ash, I've tried to raise 200euro and I hope some of you can help me get to that goal. For those of you who could run a half marathon with their eyes closed - I have never run before in my life bar the last two weeks and I hope to do the run in less than 2 hours.

If you have a spare €2, please consider donating it to an amazing group of people who do great work for animals who are neglected.

Please click here if you can help; www.mycharity.ie/events/jameshayes

Thank you

Advertisement