Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Staff in Carlow

Options
  • 11-09-2010 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

have been reading elsewhere on BOARDS about security staff (bouncers)in other counties .So how about opinions about them working in carlow.:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

They are lovely.

(i used to be one)

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

hell of a lot better now than 8 - 10 years ago I tells ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Their fairly good, especially the ones working for the temple.
    Less strict than the foundry bouncers but still react fast if anything happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

They never ask me for ID :mad:

No matter how fabulous my make-up is!

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they used to ban me form pubs quite alot when i was younger, but not anymore so I think they've learned their lessons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

they used to ban me form pubs quite alot when i was younger, but not anymore so I think they've learned their lessons

you mean you've learned your lessons...right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

have been reading elsewhere on BOARDS about security staff (bouncers)in other counties .So how about opinions about them working in carlow.:P
    how dare they work in carlow who do they fink they are!! :rolleyes: Are you doing a survey? Mirror mirror.. coz i think its a silly Question. write that down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭mirror mirror

No im not doing a survey,just asking for an opinion .chill out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Just buzzing with you bud. come on wher's your fight lol :)

Advertisement