Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a Shopping cart that will do this?

Options
  • 11-09-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I need a shopping cart (Joomla compatible preferably ) that will have an attribute table, not just a list.
    Something like this:
    tableh.jpg
    The ones Ive looked at don't seem to have this as an option (Zen Cart/ Virtuemart)

If not would it be hard to write this into one of the packages?

I could code this but I heard that shopping extensions are very persnickety and changing any of the backend messes stuff up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Talisman

You could do it with X-Cart using the Product Options module. It allows you to add an unlimited amount of options to a product. You would need to make a custom template to get the same layout but it would definitely be possible. Integrating X-Cart with Joomla would be a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭flashforward

The site is already designed using Joomla so I dont think X-Cart is an option. I'm really stuck to a Joomla Shopping Ext. and ideally virtuemart as the shop is already using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I'm nearly certain that there is an add-on for Zen Cart that does this. Try googling for "attribute grid" rather than table.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

This could probably be achieved in virtuemart.

You would need to customise addtocart_advanced_attribute.tpl.php and use some css tricks.

Advertisement