Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannon Ball Run 2010 in Galway

Options
  • 11-09-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the Cannon Ball run coming to Galway this year? I heard a while ago it was coming to the Oyster festival but I havent heard any details since.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

Cled wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the Cannon Ball run coming to Galway this year? I heard a while ago it was coming to the Oyster festival but I havent heard any details since.

Yes they are here, passed Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls, Maserati, Porsche, Aston Martin, Nissan GTR and camera crew car on the way out to Oranmore, they were heading towards Clarinbridge, think there is something on out there.

Took some video but can't upload it.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Just back from Clarinbridge, where the whole show stopped for just over an hour. Caused a major tailback in traffic, which didn't bother me (on my two wheel cruiser). My brother is taking part with his Jag XK8.
    Oysters all round, and there was even an acrobatic plane performing some excellent stunts above the crowd. They're all on their way to Killarney now for the party tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

class;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Class +1

Advertisement