Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wexford Rally 2010!

• 11-09-2010 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭

No thread on this yet?

Its been a good day's rallying so far, roads are good and dry (surprisingly). One or 2 retirements from failed engines, but no big smashes as yet.

Few pics on the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

No thread on this yet?

Its been a good day's rallying so far, roads are good and dry (surprisingly). One or 2 retirements from failed engines, but no big smashes as yet.

Few pics on the way.

Unfortunently although its called the motorsport forum most of the people in here follow roundy roundy racing, and the rallying threads usualy die a death and dont get much if any attention in here, whereas a thread about what time alonso / hamilton went the toliet last night will gets loads of attention, lol. not that thats a bad thing just there really isn't too much interest in here as regards rallying, which is a shame because its prob the most followed type of motorsport in Ireland! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Unfortunently although its called the motorsport forum most of the people in here follow roundy roundy racing, and the rallying threads usualy die a death and dont get much if any attention in here, whereas a thread about what time alonso / hamilton went the toliet last night will gets loads of attention, lol. not that thats a bad thing just there really isn't too much interest in here as regards rallying, which is a shame because its prob the most followed type of motorsport in Ireland! :rolleyes:

Got that impression alright. I've posted a few pics from today over in the Wexford forum if anyone is interested in a look, I'll post some here later.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ennisweed

can sum1 tell me where the stages are tomorow pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

ennisweed wrote: »
    can sum1 tell me where the stages are tomorow pls

11/13/15 starts down around Duncormick, 10/12/14 is the back of Taghmon. Buy a programme its much easier!

Advertisement