Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resident Evil: Afterlife

• 11-09-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

So i saw this yesterday.
    A bit on the meh side. But i can't watch movies like this without thinking...

You are doing it wrong! Why the hell havent you X,Y,Z

Spoilers below

The Citael.

How the hell did they not have a secondary fall back postion?Or Teritary? I mean at least 2,3 years hiding in that place. How did they not plan for some sort of break at the main gate? The main gate goes and Zombies are all over the complex? Maybe have another door to close? Barricade? Even the roof section didnt have something to seal it off.

Oh and this big honking armoury which admittetly is very difficult to access but they got out through the ventalition system? Why wasnt every single inch of it scouted?

*exhales*

I know. Its a movie.

Though anytime i exit a zombie film. I watch the streets just a bit closer. Watching people... just in case.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭anomalous

i know im probably going to be disapointed by it but i still cant wait to see it

in the last one there were a few moments that scared the crap out of me (cheap scares in the motel, crows! :eek:)

i just dont really take this series seriously as zombie movies because of all the mutations and weird ass sh1t that the zombies turn into

having said that they are usually good fun and worth the watch

i agree with you though i think the stories are getting a bit too ridiculous with each movie.... still cant wait to see it though :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Alot of people who's opinion I admire consider this film is awful.

Unrealistic even!

i dont care i still gota go see it (not in 3d dont see the point)

its like the last rambo - you knew it was probably gona be crap - everybody told you it was overly violent (can a rambo movie be overly violent - yes they found a way) and everybody told you it was "unrealistic" (Burma relocates to mexico? :eek:)
    - but it doesnt matter you still had to go see it cos its rambo

same with resident evil for me as long as they keep churning em out ill keep watchin em :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Get nicely drunk and go see it in 3D......

Unrealistic even!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Sarn

Yeah, bit meh. I'll also keep watching them. You can't go too far wrong with Milla Jovovich slaughtering things. Besides, zombies can't be choosers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Unrealistic even!
    The movie is excellent. Go see it. I can see how people can be disappointed with it in comparison to the rest of the franchise. From the scare factor anyway... But to call it awful?! That's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 whaturmuva

I think the worst part of the series is the superpowers. I want to see real survival as well, not someone shooting with 100% accuracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

All those resident evil films are muck, I just about managed to sit through one of them.

The last Rambo film was absolutely brilliant, for what it was it was perfect. There's a way to pull of the incredible in films and Stallone knows how to do it.

ScumLord wrote: »
    All those resident evil films are muck, I just about managed to sit through one of them.

The last Rambo film was absolutely brilliant, for what it was it was perfect. There's a way to pull of the incredible in films and Stallone knows how to do it.

(totally off topic sorry)

ok i love the rambo movies but seriously i was almost traumatised after watching that movie - i mean could they have raped any more people? and somehow the american blond woman escapes being raped?????? :confused:

well at least no american blond women were harmed during the making of this film :rolleyes:

(back on topic)

they aren't really zombie movies in my opinion but they are enjoyable - ok i still have yet to see Afterlife - but im gona hopefully see it this wkend and then i can give my tow cents ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

hate the Resident Evil movies. Pure crap and they could of made gold with them if done right (And they done WRONG)

I would recommend checking out Resident Evil - Degeneration. Its CGI but is awesome and ties in with the actual story line. Thats if you havent seen it already.

p.s Its on youtube to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

how come Chris Redfield wearing wrong clothes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

zombie thread, shoot it... shoot it in the head!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement