Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio on Sky Italia

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Thanks m8, lets hope those complaints leave Sky Italia no choice but to re-instate the full original soundtrack as before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

No english audio on Sky Italia today,but there was on sky germany, nova greece, D+spain.

snaps wrote: »
    No english audio on Sky Italia today,but there is/was on sky germany, nova greece, D+spain.

Sky Germany did yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

snaps wrote: »
    No english audio on Sky Italia today,but there was on sky germany, nova greece, D+spain.

Nova and D+ always seem to have an English audio stream.Good to see it back on Sky Germany. :)

carbsy wrote: »
    Nova and D+ always seem to have an English audio stream.Good to see it back on Sky Germany. :)

I think I'm part of a minority with Digital + - With its Futbol channel, to get the English audio on the game I have to open up the stereo option on the audio and set it to left.

Dos option only gives me crowd noise without commentary.

• Advertisement

Manc-Red wrote: »
    I think I'm part of a minority with Digital + - With its Futbol channel, to get the English audio on the game I have to open up the stereo option on the audio and set it to left.

Dos option only gives me crowd noise without commentary.

I find when i select the different audio stream it takes about 10 seconds to kick in?

Also to note on the Multipant channels there is no 2nd Audio just Spanish. Not the end of the world, but just to note.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Sky Germany did yes?
    dont know what the question mark there is.

Anyhow, I can confirm that sky germany had english commentary for the Chelsea Arsenal game, and the ryder cup last weekend.

the weekend before last there was no english commentary on the soccer but an appology on screen that it was missing for technical reasons.

(I have it on german cable TV but you would presume that sat feed and cable feed is the same, well... so long as english commentary stays on the cable feed i dont give a sh*te about satellite viewers if it isnt the same!! :D)

dont know what the question mark there is.

A question is what that was yes.

Have been watching Sky Ger since that question was asked - I too can confirm English commentary on EPL games.

Happy days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭garrycann78

Tring and Al Jazeera still have english commentaries

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Al Jazeera don't show the Premier League which is where the English audio is lost.

Advertisement