Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some people are just full of knowledge!

• 11-09-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭

Legend to be quite honest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Some man to talk sh1t. Cant beat the yanks for it...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

That CANNOT be serious?

Edit: Ok, just saw the last 2 seconds of the video now - nevermind :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

VTEC - 'very tall engine coolant'

:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Is the owner takin the piss out of the other guy , is the other guy takin the piss out of the owner or are they both just trying to take the piss out of us !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Is the owner takin the piss out of the other guy , is the other guy takin the piss out of the owner or are they both just trying to take the piss out of us !!!!

Didn't you read the last 5 seconds? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Love the way he sounds like Clevland from family guy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Evilcartman...............................Ericc artman.

Hmmm. :pac::pac:

Next up is Eric Cartman and his video interviewing the woman with the Fiat 500 whose car retains full value and cannot understand why it cannot depreciate. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i was watchin this and thinking to myself........ i reckon there is loads of these guys all over the place. i could not actually believed it was staged. ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Some man to talk sh1t. Cant beat the yanks for it...:)

In fairness the Irish could give them a run for their money. Go down the pub on a Saturday night and pick a conversation with a randomer and chances could be high enough that you'll hear plenty of BS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

In fairness the Irish could give them a run for their money. Go down the pub on a Saturday night and pick a conversation with a randomer and chances could be high enough that you'll hear plenty of BS.

Or down the local car accessories store/garage. If ever i was getting a decent stereo or speakers fitted to my various cars over the years, the amount of sh!t-talk i would usually overhear as i was waiting was hilarious.

One guy trying convince people he got 140mph out of a non vtec integra, another saying his next car was going to be a honda NSX even though he looked about 19 & was driving a celica.:rolleyes: Or the old 'I got chased by the law for hours' yarns that would make the Dukes of Harzard look dull.:D

Always complete bullsh!t but always entertaining.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

"The blower feeds the stereo!" :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Oh holy Jebus! :D

It's a good 'un :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Eh? :confused:

Some americans trying to be funny but it's not really working...

Wanna waste 6 minutes of your life, go ahead and watch this :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

some yanks would actually believe that which is what scares me , an american engine with VTEC lol , it would fall apart before it even kicked in

unkel wrote: »
    Eh? :confused:

Some americans trying to be funny but it's not really working...

Wanna waste 6 minutes of your life, go ahead and watch this :(

Sense of humour optional, just like yer man in the videos super turbo VTEC charger :pac:

Advertisement