Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remembering the victim of 6/11

Options
  • 11-09-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

On this very special anniversary, I think we should all take a moment to reflect on the severity of the speeding ticket I got last week. It was really distressing, 80 Euro and 2 penalty points on my license. Still to this day I'm haunted by the events. The speed camera traveling at around 500 MPH shot into my car and destroyed the foundations of my finances. After careful examination of the debris on my internet-banking site, I strongly feel it was a controlled demolition on the part of rogue elements embedded in the Irish police force. If you look closely, the money in my account disappears at almost free-fall speed. This could only happen if speed cameras were carefully placed on the side of the road and set off deliberately as I drove by. Help me find calm and closure in this, the anniversary of 6/11/10. Demand a new investigation to find the real criminals responsible for 6/11 so I can finally move on with my life. Any and all donations welcome.

read on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

bryter wrote: »
    On this very special anniversary, I think we should all take a moment to reflect on the severity of the speeding ticket I got last week. It was really distressing, 80 Euro and 2 penalty points on my license. Still to this day I'm haunted by the events. The speed camera traveling at around 500 MPH shot into my car and destroyed the foundations of my finances. After careful examination of the debris on my internet-banking site, I strongly feel it was a controlled demolition on the part of rogue elements embedded in the Irish police force. If you look closely, the money in my account disappears at almost free-fall speed. This could only happen if speed cameras were carefully placed on the side of the road and set off deliberately as I drove by. Help me find calm and closure in this, the anniversary of 6/11/10. Demand a new investigation to find the real criminals responsible for 6/11 so I can finally move on with my life. Any and all donations welcome.

read on
    It isn't the anniversary of 6/11...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bryter

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    It isn't the anniversary of 6/11...

It's the one week anniversary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭dunsandin

Hah!! First funny thing ive read in the "humour" section.:)

Advertisement