Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuit , 2 Boards for Sale

Options
  • 11-09-2010 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm selling a wetsuit and 2 board (In Sligo area)
    O'Neill Psycho 2 5/4 MT suit-in very good condition, rarely used, paid 400 for it last year will let go for E150

2 boards- 7"0 JC Hawaii Gun- would be good for someone moving down from a popout - 60Euro
    6"6 Bunty shortboard - E50

PM if interested need a quick sale as i'm heading away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭pswanto

hi id prob buy one of the boards can i have pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

I'm interested in the shortboard and I'm in Sligo. pm me your number, i'd like to check out the board

id definitely buy the 7" if i can see pics and you can post it to cork!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 onetime1

Hi Guys, apologies only checking this now, just in from work. Will try and get some photos up later today if I can figure out how to work my mates camera. Total Luddite here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Captain Blackbeard

onetime1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, apologies only checking this now, just in from work. Will try and get some photos up later today if I can figure out how to work my mates camera. Total Luddite here.
    hi, would be interested in suit, any pics?

• Advertisement

Sorry about the poor quality on these, taken on an I-Phone by a friend. (Photos attached)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

€60 for the 7ft. Must be in bad knick??

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

onetime1 wrote: »
    Sorry about the poor quality on these, taken on an I-Phone by a friend. (Photos attached)

Hi,
    What dimensions are the suit, What sizes does it fit?

thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭aongo

PM sent ya onetime1, I'm in Sligo too, quick sale could be done...
    A

Hi Lads, sorry to anyone i have not replied to, only online for very short times when i can get on.
    The 7"0 has been sold.
    The 6"6 has been withdrawn from sale and will prob end up in a skip due to a crease I hadnt noticed- not fit for sale.

Wetsuit is still up for grabs. Had a few expressions of interest by PM but nothing solid. I could go to 120 on it-in very good nick and if you are in sigo worth a look.

• Advertisement

lamai wrote: »
    Hi,
    What dimensions are the suit, What sizes does it fit?

thanks

Sorry mate didnt see this, suit is Medium Tall, basically if you are 5"10 to 6"1 and medium bulid its for you.
    Anyone interested ? can go 100. Need quick sale

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

i'd take the wettie if there was anyway of getting it to cork?

I guess i could post it, dunno how we would sort out payment though?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

onetime will throw you a few bob for the damaged board I want it for advertising rather than surfing but am in sligo as well.

onetime will throw you a few bob for the damaged board I want it for advertising rather than surfing but am in sligo as well.

I've PMd my phone number

hey is the suit still up for grabs?

Advertisement