Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyte bars, are they gone??

Options
  • 11-09-2010 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if Flyte bars are gone off the market or am I just unlucky that I can't see any in any shops? The last time I saw one was in Cork in Boots (of all places) and that was a few months ago, but other than that its been about a year since I've seen them anywhere. I'm in the north west at the moment, but at this rate I'd travel for one (yes, I'm craving them that badly!).
    Anyone able to help me?? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've noticed them in shops in Cork recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Faith wrote: »
    I've noticed them in shops in Cork recently.
    Maybe they sell better down there than here, cos I had seen them in Cork as well.
    Thanks for that Faith, at least I know they're definitely still available!!

I think they might have disappeared for a while, because they jumped out at me when I saw them again. I'm pretty sure my local Supervalu sells them if you're ever in Cork!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

The local shop of mine in Sligo has them,don't eat them very often but now you mention them,I'd love one right now.

greetings wrote: »
    The local shop of mine in Sligo has them,don't eat them very often but now you mention them,I'd love one right now.
    WHERE!?!?!?
    I'm in Sligo at the moment with my OH for work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I'll buy a box of the things from them if they have them!! So excited!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Completely forgot Flyte bars even existed until I saw this thread! :eek: I really want one now though :( Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that sells them? I haven't seen them around lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I know the ... hmm is it a centra or something, the bit of Stephens Green between the top of Grafton St and the top of Dawsons street, there's a newsagents there, saw Flyte bars on Friday in there. I'm sure I've seen them elsewhere too, I'll keep an eye out.

I still haven't come across any. Greetings, if you are reading this, WHERE ARE THEY!!!! :confused:

terlywerly wrote: »
    I still haven't come across any. Greetings, if you are reading this, WHERE ARE THEY!!!! :confused:
    Apologies terlywerly I totally forgot about this thread. Do you know where Ransboro is?

greetings wrote: »
    Apologies terlywerly I totally forgot about this thread. Do you know where Ransboro is?
    I do indeed, I'll tell the OH to drop in one of the days he's heading by. What shop have them? And thanks again!! :D

• Advertisement

There's only one shop there,just turn right at the roundabout coming from Ballisodare at Ransboro and it's only about 50 metres down the road. Don't send him in yet,I'll double check this weekend first it's near me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Are these gone now? Just popped into my head today in the shop

Wow, this thread is a graveyard of closed accounts! :eek:

Advertisement