Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 2 arts - First year electives?

Options
  • 11-09-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I'm entering my final year of arts but due to an elective being oversubscribed, I'm looking for a new one. Problem is I'm having trouble finding one at level 2 or 3 :( I remember when I was in first year the system was that for electives you could pick modules at any level regardless of what stage you were in but last year when I entered stage 2 I remember reading somewhere that we could only do so many level 1 modules and the rest had to be higher.

Trouble is I can't find this information anywhere now and I'd like to see how many level 1 electives I can take over the course of my degree. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find this information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

You must have at least 100 credits in level 2 or above and 40 of these must be level 3 and the rest can be level 1 for your degree to be proper...

Im almost 100% sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Liquid155

Ahh I knew it was something along those lines, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I didn't take too many level 1 modules and mess up my degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lou45

yeah max of 80 creds at level one :)

Advertisement