Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Needed In Northeast

Options
  • 11-09-2010 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Musicians Needed In Northeast to work on an album and set list with producer and 2 singer song writers. The vibe is Mumford and Sons.
    Average age is late 20's. We have a studio equipped with pro tools and full P.A. Korg Keys, Drum Kit etc

We're looking to broaden our sound and would consider working with many musicians, there are definite slots available for a bass, keys, percussion but we would love to work with other musicians also so if you play and are interested please get in touch.

The studio is based between Carrickmacross, Ardee and Dundalk, having transport would be useful but not essential.As we plan to record an album and to gig we looking for serious musicians only.
    Thanks (:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Stairway Studio

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 keyshwa

Hey I would be really intrested in this, Im a singer and a Guitar player, strong at both, influenced by Jazz, Rock, Blues, Motown, Funk, 70's R&B/pop and Soul, also I have a drummer, Sax and bass player also excellent musicians who have done sessions work with me before and would also be interested in this. find an example on our stuff Here

let me know if your interested.

Regards,
    Keenan Cassidy,
    keenan@voodoojack.com

Pm sent!

Bump

Advertisement