Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help???

Options
  • 11-09-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

i wanted to get a naughty calander made for my boyfriend but can't seem to find anywhere that does the photography and printing?
    can anyone reccommend somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

A naughty calendar you will be the best girlfriend ever :). I do not know where you could get it done, my only thoughts would be if perhaps you had a friend that would take the photos for you and then perhaps you could send them away to get put into a calendar. My sister in Holland uses a great online company that does calendars and canvas prints which I am sure if you explained beforehand that it was a ligit thing they might try. If you didnt fancy sending the photos, if there is a Studio 22 in the ares they might

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Most photographers wouldn't print the calendar themselves but would more than likely get an online photo printer to do the printing, so it might be hard enough to get someone who does both.

The cost of the photographer would depend on (amongst other factors) how many images you would require - i.e. would you need 12 images, one for each month, 6 images - 1 for every 2 months, or just 1 image for the whole calendar etc.

Advertisement