Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening

Options
  • 11-09-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

May seem a sstrange one, but would anyone like someone to do a bit of garden tidying. I dont mean cutting headges well unless ye provide the streamers and glasses. But I am looking for something to do to get me out of the house and doing stuff, getting way to fat sitting around and I really enjoying gardening so, if anyone was looking for someone to do a bit of de-weeding or garden tidying let me know. I would do it for free, once it suits I have no gardening expertise except from my Mum but I would not demolish the place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

dont need you myself but did you try your local school, I know ours is always looking for volunteers, or even your local area, I was only watching a documentary last night about people who clean up the areas they live with out anyone paying them or asking them to do it, I thought it was very admirable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi, that is a very good idea.. Never even thought of asking them we have a few primary schools aroung the area so I wonder if they would be interested.

It is quite nice alright to volunteer alright if you can a good way of giving back.

Thanks for the tips

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

If you call to the convent in Douglas Street and go to the garden at the rear there is a group that do gardening there every Thursday.

Advertisement