Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Download CAP

• 11-09-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

HI all,

I noticed that the CAP of 30 GB for eircom next generation NGB is for combined usage (upload+download). In this page:

http://www.eircom.net/broadband/products/bbpackages/2/?view=Standard

however is written specifically:

"Download allowance of 30GB"

Without saying anything about the upload. So now I am wondering where is written in the contact that the 30GB monthly is for combined usage. :confused:

Thank you all in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sandy Ravage

That page your looking at is for 3mb broadband, it's not actually the NGB broadband.
    The NGB page is here http://www.nextgenerationbroadband.ie/.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davo22

HI Sandy Ravage,

Thank you I checked in the NGB page and there is written combined usage.

Eircom is more strict now on the cap, before I guess that none had been charged for "excessive broadband usage" but now it seems that this is becoming a regular fashion even for 2/3 GB more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

davo22 wrote: »
    HI Sandy Ravage,

Thank you I checked in the NGB page and there is written combined usage.

Eircom is more strict now on the cap, before I guess that none had been charged for "excessive broadband usage" but now it seems that this is becoming a regular fashion even for 2/3 GB more.

That's the main point of the NGB, they still don't for the old ones.

What's happens when going over the fair usage 250GB in the fair usage.

Advertisement