Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - Sunday, 12th September

Options
  • 12-09-2010 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭

Few of us are heading into XGC (Liffey St., just across from Games Workshop) tomorrow (well, today), feel free to come along.

I'll be in about 2:30-3 (assuming others can make it in for that time).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Cant make it, sry. Iv no funds

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll be in. No one bring Blazblue.

HAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I would love to since i didn't make it in yesterday but i have to prepare for an interview tomorrow. This job hunting nonsense is ruining my street fighting :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

OVER QUALIFIED sir.

what happened at balzblue, did steve punch someone?

Placebo wrote: »
    OVER QUALIFIED sir.

tell me about it. I had to do an aptitude test on friday which involved writing the letter "S" backwards as many times as i could in 10 seconds and drawing straight lines between two dots with my left hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That's an interesting aptitude test. If you don't mind, what kind of job was it for? And yeah job hunting sucks.

I'll be heading in soonish. Should get there for about 2:30 - 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

animaX wrote: »
    tell me about it. I had to do an aptitude test on friday which involved writing the letter "S" backwards as many times as i could in 10 seconds and drawing straight lines between two dots with my left hand.

Did you end up just writing "DIVE KICK!!" over and over?

Orim wrote: »
    That's an interesting aptitude test. If you don't mind, what kind of job was it for? And yeah job hunting sucks.

It's called a Morrisby test. Kind of like an IQ test. Job was for AIB Capital Markets. I felt like a monkey that they were doing experiments on!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Orim wrote: »

I'll be heading in soonish. Should get there for about 2:30 - 3

McDonalds02.JPG

Advertisement