Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 8" Shane - Australian Shortboard for sale

Options
  • 12-09-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭

So I see people posting boards for sale here.
    Anyway, I have a Shane "stingray" 6 8" Full fiberglass surfboard for sale. It was imported from aus and bought 2 years back and bought for about 500.
    It's more of an intermediate to advanced board. Very quick board, quickest I've used. In great condition. It has a small chip at the tail, hardly noticeable though, and very small. It's a bright yellow colour with a white back. 3 black fins fitted and included.

Price is €250.

Thanks lads :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭TehFionnster

FatRat wrote: »
    So I see people posting boards for sale here.
    Anyway, I have a Shane "stingray" 6 8" Full fiberglass surfboard for sale. It was imported from aus and bought 2 years back and bought for about 500.
    It's more of an intermediate to advanced board. Very quick board, quickest I've used. In great condition. It has a small chip at the tail, hardly noticeable though, and very small. It's a bright yellow colour with a white back. 3 black fins fitted and included.

Price is €250.

Thanks lads :)

Hey, Could you put up a few pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Here : http://www.adverts.ie/287878/water-sports/shane-stingray-6-8-surfboard/

It's covered in wax........ if your wondering.

Advertisement