Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone unlock

• 12-09-2010 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

ok as the title says im looking to get a phone unblocked. its a 3 phone. i hadc another but it got broken tonight so i gott unblock this fecker today so ill have it today. can anyone recomend anywhere cheap???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

Can you do it yourself?

I recenty got an Orange San Francisco smartphone and unblocked it myself with this link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

phog wrote: »
    Can you do it yourself?

I recenty got an Orange San Francisco smartphone and unblocked it myself with this link.

Interested in trying to get one of those myself , just wondering where you picked it up ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

jonski wrote: »
    Interested in trying to get one of those myself , just wondering where you picked it up ?

My sister lwas coming home from the UK and picked one up in Argos, she mentioned that she didnt need the £10 credit as the phone was going to Ireland and the sales assistant couldnt sell her the phone, she left and returned another day and licked up the phone and kept he mouth shut about where twas heading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

I often get phones unlocked in Roches Street just behind the chickenhut theres a laneway...

Also there is a guy who does it in Davis street just across the road from the train station.

Depending on the phone, time it takes to unlock etc expect to pay between €10-30..

Alternatively you should ring 3 as you may be entitled to get the phone unlocked for free it depends on how much credit you have used on the phone etc..

Advertisement