Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

121 pairs

• 12-09-2010 2:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there were "set" pairs of 121's other than 124 and 134 who spent long periods matched together. I'm almost sure there was one other long term pair of 12x and 13x but can't remember which exactly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

:D you do realise 99.9% of people will think you are a martian or something....(i know what you are on about but then Im a XXL anorak)

Time we had a Locosexual forum....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

ah it was about time for a lighter off-topic-ish thread again...
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

You do realise 99.9% of people will think you are a martian or something....(i know what you are on about but then Im a XXL anorak)

The remainder will think it`s Stephen Hawking on about the Big Bang theory again......bring back the Sulzers I say ! :D

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭dowlingm

If I was fleet manager before 124/134 were disposed, I'd have split them up, attached them to a set of 3 or 4 x Mk3pp each and sent them to the WRC. No aircon of course but the "fresh country air" would be delightful unless manure was being spread near one of the line's metropolises...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dermo88

129 and 135 were attached for months, since they were the ones that pulled the train on the day I finished my Leaving Cert on the evening Rosslare, and were common on the ammonia. That was 1994.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭thomasj

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were talking about the 121 bus route appearing in pairs

It's not that busy so it should not happen

Anyway.................
    (heads off with tail between legs)

Advertisement