Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get instrumental songs?

Options
  • 12-09-2010 5:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

Didnt know where to post this :)
    did a boards search and a few results came up here :) Mods please feel free to move this :)

Im looking to get instrumental songs and anytime I search google its either a full of crap site (aka, the owner of a website just wanting to click google ads to make money etc) ... or is ... well i guess the same :pac:

:(

so hows does one get instumental songs? :)
    Like, where do Karoke guys get their songs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Eh, dunno.
    I think you get them in the shop where they sell the karaoke machine, with the screen/microphone combination, that includes all the hits guaranteed to get the party started.
    I'm sure there are probably a few shops of this type in Ireland; don't know where they are, though.
    I'd wager there will be a poster along soon enough who'll set you on the right track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

What kind of songs are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

LighterGuy wrote: »
    did a boards search and a few results came up here :) Mods please feel free to move this :)

Im looking to get instrumental songs and anytime I search google its either a full of crap site (aka, the owner of a website just wanting to click google ads to make money etc) ... or is ... well i guess the same :pac:

piratebay.Arghhhhhhh

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Are you looking for instrumental songs (as in songs with no singing) or are you looking to get vocal-less versions of existing songs to use in karaoke? It's not clear from your post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

oh sorry :)
    Im looking for exsisting songs with the vocals removed.

example:
    lady gaga's bad romance without her singing :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

oh sorry :)
    Im looking for exsisting songs with the vocals removed.

example:
    lady gaga's bad romance without her singing :)

You need to google for "backing tracks" rather than "instrumental songs".

So the first result for "bad romance backing track" on google gives this pretty kick ass site where you can actually adjust the volume of the lead vocals, backing vocals, drums etc.

http://www.karaoke-version.com/custombackingtrack/lady-gaga/bad-romance.html

Edit: actually that site is kinda pricey. 3 bucks a song :eek: But yeah google for backing tracks, tones of free ones out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Thanks man :)
    that helped. I was looking for two songs for my girlfriend (she sings)

on the subject tho how on earth do guys who do karaoke in pubs get their songs? Alot of tracks are pay.

Advertisement