Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for stylish party venue in Dublin

Options
  • 12-09-2010 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a "nice" party venue in Dublin (not TOO far from city centre), probably a hotel or a stylish bar, meeting following criteria:

* Suitable for 21st/christening/birthday-type party, "classy" location, not just a room in the local pub
    * Private room for c. 70-120 people, mix of seated/standing
    * Would be able to serve good quality finger food / canapes (not the usual tray of deep fried stuff, something a bit more sophisticated)
    * Space to dance, good quality wooden dance floor preferably
    * Would allow children (hotel would be fine with this I guess, not sure all bars would allow kids at night, even in a private function room)?
    * Likely to be available on a Saturday night, booking a couple of months in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭lilblackdress

The gravity bar in the Guiness brewery. I was there for 2 21sts recently. Both on Saturday nights. A few kids at both. Lots of space for dancing and holds 120 (I think up to 150). Food was finger food at both but was yum and was served so nicely!! Best venue I have ever been in for a party by far! So amazing looking out over the city!!

So disappointed that ive had my 21st as I hvae no excuse to have a party there til im 30 i guess!! lol! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

the penthouse in the morgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

There's a function room on the top floor of Fallon and Byrnes, on Exchequer St., D2, which fits all your requirements.

Advertisement