Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: AK47S full metal and L96 AWP Sniper

Options
  • 12-09-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Both items in mint condition, never have been outdoors. Most of the time hanging in the wall. Check out the pictures.

AK47S Full metal, electric assault rifle + High cap magazine + Sling = 190 €

Sniper rifle L96 AWP bolt action + Scope Tasco 3 - 9 x 40 + bi-pod = 160 €

The AK goes in the original box. 320 € if you buy it all together.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Is the AK cyma?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Javuto

Hello The_Joker,

No, it is not the CYMA, I have just check and it is the Jing Gong one.

AK47S Full metal, electric assault rifle + High cap magazine + Sling = 170 €

Sniper rifle L96 AWP bolt action + Scope Tasco 3 - 9 x 40 + bi-pod = 140 €

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

requesting a brandname and specs of the snipes you got there? Where are you based?

The sniper is a Well L96 AWP, Capacity: 30 Rounds - Adjustable Hop Up - Metal Folding Retractable Bipod Included - Scope 3-9x40 Scope Included - Adjustable Length Butt Stock - Integrated Front and Top Scope Rail.

I am based in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Are you interested in trades for the ak if so what?

It depends what do you offer.

what are you looking for as this is for a mate no sure what he has to trade he just asked me to ask

Not really interested on getting more airsoft stuff, that's why I am selling all this...

no bother ill say it to him see if he will part with cash :D

• Advertisement

Cheers buddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭sureshot .second infantry

Javuto wrote: »
    Both items in mint condition, never have been outdoors. Most of the time hanging in the wall. Check out the pictures.

AK47S Full metal, electric assault rifle + High cap magazine + Sling = 190 €

Sniper rifle L96 AWP bolt action + Scope Tasco 3 - 9 x 40 + bi-pod = 160 €

The AK goes in the original box. 320 € if you buy it all together.

would you be interested in a m4a1 carbine from ics with 6 midcaps and 1 high cap 9.6v battary for the ak47s? it all cost me 320

Sorry man but I am not interested on trading for more airsoft stuff. Just sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

any interest in a ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

What fps is the l96 firing @?. Also, it is easy to get mags for ?
    I already have a scope , so what is your best price ?

A couple of internet sites have them, see here http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=504

I don't have a chrono but it is quite powerful, a .2 pellet goes through a can of beer easily. I was able as well to shoot a hanging tower and the BB went through as well.

I can offer you the rifle with the bipod for 130€ and I keep the scope. All together 140€ as I said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

any interest in a part trade airsoft or non-airsoft? if so what are you interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

I don't mean to be awkward here but it would be good to know what the gun is firing @.

Who did you buy it from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

Where are you based javuto?I'm interested in the L96 but based in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Zaku212

Are you willing to even slightly drop the price on the sniper, to lets say around 170+ ? <Snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Zaku212 wrote: »
    Are you willing to even slightly drop the price on the sniper, to lets say around 170+ ? <Snip>

Zaku212.
    Please read the charter all sales and agreements must be on thread until agreement is reached.
    only then it will move to pm

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Hi Javuto
    I am happy to offer asking of Eur140 if this gun is genuinely firing well. Where are you in Dublin ? I would prefer to meet and chrono the gun - I can bring a chrono.

I have no problem to meet and show you the gun and let you test it. I live in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Great.

I am happy to call this a done deal, subject to the test being ok, and progress to PMs.

When you say town, I presume you're not suggesting meeting in Stephens Green to chrono - I might have an issue with that !!! :)

O'Conell should be fine ;)

Yeah keep going on PMs.

Advertisement