Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband and RTE Player

• 12-09-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just sat down at my laptop to catch up on Friday's Eastenders and to my dismay RTE Player wont work. I can watch the advertisment at the beginning but afterwards it says "could not connect to the server".

I use RTE Player frequently on NTL in my own home and it works fine but I am at my parents home at the moment and it is eircom broadband in the house.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Try a different browser.
    Sometimes I find the RTE Player will not work on one browser but will work on another.
    I've no idea why but since I've a few browsers installed it's just a matter to switching to the one that works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Well I'm using a mac and use firefox all the time. It works perfectly on UPC. The only other browser I have is safari, il try that later and see if I have any luck.

Advertisement