Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower Back Tattoos

Options
  • 12-09-2010 2:58pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I've gotten into art in a big way recently and designing my own lower back tattoos. I'm just wondering ladies, what's your opinion on getting one and what kind of design would ye go for?

Comments

Wouldn't be my cup of tea at all but it's your back so to each their own

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Love tattoos,have nice one myself but definitely don't like them on the lower back. each to their own though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

i designed my own tatoo have it in the middle of my back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Each to their own, but personally I'm against them, they were lovely to start but then every second person had one, and I'm of the opinion that tatoo's should be for personal meaning or artistic expression, not because 'they're cool and everyone has one'.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I would allow another tattoo on myself unless it's my own design and I have a few nice ones I've designed myself but need a little extra work. I may go for one in a few years anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I have one on my lower back and one running along the spine. They are not the same, but similar so they work together.

That is the one thing anyone thinking of getting tattoos done should be aware of, that whatever you are gettin put on you should firstly be representative of you, and that if you have more than one they work together. There is nothing worse than random tattoos that make no sense to you or your life or that you would regret later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I have 2 already that cant be seen unless i take off my top. I have a ton of drawings I've done so far so i may take them in some day and see what a tattoo artist thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Moved to tattoos forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ditzyfitzy

I got a tattoo across my lower back over six years ago, at the time I loved it but in the last few years everybody has gotten them & it no longer feels personal. Thinking of getting a new tattoo on my rips but cant find any design that I like, & I have been looking for over two years now! Any ideas as to where I could find some? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My advice to you would be to stop looking for a design that you like. Think instead of an idea that you like, maybe a few ideas that you like, and from there, what would represent those ideas to you. Then see if you can put the ideas together into an idea for a design, or explain them to an artistic friend see if they can do something for you, or talk to a tattoo artist whose work you like the look of, and they should be able to design you something. The main thing I would say is not to rush the thinking on the idea, give it time to properly manifest itself in your head, and to settle and to be sure that the idea is something that you are not going to regret.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Womens lower back tattoo's....tis all I think

0808-0710-0918-2147.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

From the videos you've shown us Raze, looks like the same would be true of how the other fighters see your face... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

From the videos you've shown us Raze, looks like the same would be true of how the other fighters see your face... :pac:

And, judging by other photos, it's also how the other fighters would view his inner ass . . .

Advertisement