Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used galway study centre??!!

Options
  • 12-09-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, not sure if im in the right place for this thread but il give it a go!!

Finished my arts degree this summer and have decided im going to take the year out and do primary teaching next year. Using the year out to repeat my leaving cert irish as i only done pass first time round and need a C3 or higher in honours to qualify.

So basically i'm wondering has anyone used the study centre in mill street to repeat leaving cert irish as a mature student?? Did it help?? Thinking this is the way im going to go rather then one-to-one grinds but not sure!! Any feedback appreciated!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I haven't but could I suggest querying this in the Galway city forum? I reckon there are people who frequent the Galway forum and never look at this one? Might help

Advertisement