Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KLM

Options
  • 12-09-2010 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭

A handy win for Kaymer in the end gives him a commanding lead in the Race to Dubai and will push him in to the World's Top 5.
    He has such a solid all round game I can see him grabbing the No 1 spot at some point.

Just as an aside to this I was watching the coverage on the Golf Channel. A middle aged woman comes on the green at the end to kiss and congratulate Kaymer. The commentator goes 'I wonder if that's Mom'. Then a co commentator makes the same comment. This is Kaymer whose Mother passed away in 2008. What utter bloody tools.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭dvemail

Ya watched him from the 12th on. He didnt miss a fairway and looked so confident and will prob now go to 5th in the world.
    Interesting to hear him say he would like to play with Rory , Westwood or Donald in the Ryder cup. Wonder if Montey would be willing to split McDowell and McIlroy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Kaymer is 16's to be top points scorer.Quarter odds first 4. Worth a squeek at that price. He should get his share of matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

Fair play to him, he is a fantastic player and I'm looking forward to seeing him in the Ryder Cup. He's in great form as of late too.

By the way, that course they played on in Holland looks amazing.

Advertisement