Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thatched Indian

Options
  • 12-09-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Has anyone eaten in the new (well to me anyway) Indian Restaurant in Mulranny? Always on the lookout...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

the OH has and he liked he he got a doner kabab and they made it fresh on the spot. a few of my mates say they also do a good pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

the OH has and he liked he he got a doner kabab and they made it fresh on the spot. a few of my mates say they also do a good pizza

Indian that does kebabs and pizza's?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Indian that does kebabs and pizza's?

It also does burgers, fish, chips .........

We popped in a few times while we were holidaying there and it was very good. As another poster said everything was prepared fresh for us and the staff were very friendly. There is also plenty of seating on the premises, so it is a little more than a take away!

A friend who was visiting us also stopped there with his dog and although they don't allow dogs inside, they did put a table and chairs outside for him to sit and eat.

All in all I'd be happy to recommend it.

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

yes i know it does sound strange but the food is all good mainly indian food but they do other stuff pizzas, kababs, egg fried rice that was strange i was expecting a chinese style one nothing wrong with any of the food though all fresh made and they are very polite:D nice place :)

Advertisement