Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-rex was a scavanger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Hi and welcome to the forum :)
    This topic shows up relatively frequently. Here's a link to a thread where we chewed the fat:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055345308&highlight=scavenger&page=2

tl;dr? Basically the guy behind the documentary was full of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭housemap

Thx and soz, I didn't run any search because there was only 2 pages of threads - I checked them all,

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

housemap wrote: »
    Thx and soz, I didn't run any search because there was only 2 pages of threads - I checked them all,

Oh yeah, I think by default it only displays threads that have been active in the last month. There is a drop down menu that lets you change it to a longer period.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Bloody Jack Horner. :mad::D

Oh to have a time machine to allow him to test his theory first hand :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Does horner actually stand by his 100% scavenger hypothesis despite all the evidence still?

• Advertisement
Advertisement