Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protest @ FF think-in, Ardilaun Hotel, Taylors hill, Galway from 11am Mon!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

In fairness I listened to it and it's been blown way out of proportion.
    The interview was nearly 10mins long and he didn't slur of mumble (anymore than usual!)

I'm definately not a fan of FF or BC but people are just clutching at straws saying he was drunk/hungover. He was hoarse it was an early morning interview. BC is an incompetant leader and FF are a shower of baxtards but this is silly and petty:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Someone sent me on a link and it worked (sometimes they don't outside Ireland) and I agree. He just sounded sleepy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

He was up until 3 am entertaining the FF's with his impressions. Clearly being one of the lads is far more important than an early night ready for some serious discussion the next day.

Advertisement