Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ATS?????

• 12-09-2010 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Im looking to buy a €330 gun from them but they dont answer their phones or reply to emails, nor be open when i go around to the shop aaaaaaaaaarrgggh.

I want my gun :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

ATS have been discussed here in the last couple of weeks, I think the conclusion was that they might be on holidays but I suppose it's possible they may no longer be trading. Best thing to do is search the forum for ATS to find the last thread.

On the upside I know both Eirsoft & MIA have some nice AEGs in stock, and I'm sure HobbyAirsoft do as well but I haven't been out there in a few weeks so don't know exactly what they have, any Irish retailer will be more than happy to help you spend your €330 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Shane, Is it the G3 your after? (Sar Taktik II) Cause I think I seen one (not CA) in Hobby Airsoft last time I was there. Maybe give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Shanewalsh

Keegan wrote: »
    Shane, Is it the G3 your after? (Sar Taktik II) Cause I think I seen one (not CA) in Hobby Airsoft last time I was there. Maybe give them a shout.

Yeah Keegan thats the one, i have been hunting like mad with retailers all over for a G3 or similar. I will ask Richard and see what the story is if he has one. Cheers dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Shanewalsh wrote: »
    Im looking to buy a €330 gun from them but they dont answer their phones or reply to emails, nor be open when i go around to the shop aaaaaaaaaarrgggh.

I want my gun :mad:
    I think you should rephrase your " I WANT MY GUN" quote as you dont actually own this gun and you have not paid for this gun, the shop in question is on holidays and im sure there isnt a problem . im quite sure there is plenty of retailers that have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

the shop has a note in the door saying they're temporarily closed the walk in shop, dunno what story is on webstore

• Advertisement

I think you should rephrase your " I WANT MY GUN" quote as you dont actually own this gun and you have not paid for this gun, the shop in question is on holidays and im sure there isnt a problem . im quite sure there is plenty of retailers that have it.

Name 2 retailers that have it in Ireland and have it in stock?

A fair few people on here understand that i am after this gun for a while now and understand it can be frustrating when you looking for some feedback.

Craigsy wrote: »
    the shop has a note in the door saying they're temporarily closed the walk in shop, dunno what story is on webstore

That must of only went up. I have been trying to get in touch with them the last 4 weeks, not to worry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Name 2 retailers that have it in Ireland and have it in stock?

A fair few people on here understand that i am after this gun for a while now and understand it can be frustrating when you looking for some feedback.
    eirsoft or airsoft eire will get it in for you if you ASK. you wont get it being on boards crying about a shop being shut . use your phone and ring them.

zzzz Ya see i have been in touch with many retailers already, and i have gotten a few disappointing responses. Luckily Go Tactical ordered it in for me.

Oh and its my thread and i will cry if i want to :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

sorry for buttin in but i think audie's post was about"i want my gun"as i read it too i first thought you bought the gun an not recived it.bit misleadin dont you think?ya know he was only tryin to be nice an helpfull.no need to be nasty.oh by the way i dont know him,anyway glad you got sorted:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Shane, the next time you don't phrase what your trying to say in the absolute perfect manner you WILL be b*tched at, banned and then crucified :p

You have been warned :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

In fairness, there's an awful lot of petty and obviously shallow minded individuals on this board. Really......wtf? Everyone read the guys post and understood what he meant. If you got the wrong idea about what he meant when you glanced at the thread title then you now know to read the bloody thread first.

So much interesting conversations on this board are smoothered and muddied by this constant pettiness and need to correct. There's no teacher here to pat you on the head kiddies, grow up. It's your pointless, self-serving opinions that have this place like a ghost town.

Shanewalsh, while you are no William Shakespeare, I certainly understood what you meant, and because I have a life with substance I dont have the need to run around and try correct you for anything. Best of luck with the G3. They are a nice gun.

Thanks jay your a true gentleman.

@ Airsoft Reloaded: I am going to give up my Airsoft fun and take up some grammer and punctuation lessons. lol :D

Imagine putting education before airsoft hahahaha

Imagine putting education before airsoft hahahaha

Can't have that :D:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

lol wtf is going on here????:)

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

rossla wrote: »
    lol wtf is going on here????:)
    I was perplexed too, until I realised that the main protagonists, Shane and Reloaded, are just 2 testosterone fuelled chimps, who between them, could barely fashion a spark to create fire.....

That`s going to earn me more than a few bbs in the back this week........:(
    At least when Shane gets his G3, or borrows my AK74u.

I was perplexed too, until I realised that the main protagonists, Shane and Reloaded, are just 2 testosterone fuelled chimps, who between them, could barely fashion a spark to create fire

Your sister

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭IrishRatticus72

Your sister
    No.
    YOUR sister.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

And this has run its course

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement