Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lose a brand new book?

Options
  • 12-09-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭

This is a long shot....

I found a brand new book on the Ongar Road on Saturday 5pm or so. Brand new bought in Easons €11.85.

I picked it up and took it home as there was no one on the road walking at the time. The heavens were about to open so I didn't want the book to get soaked.

Anyone lose this book? I'd love to get it back to its owner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Whether you find the rightful owner or not, good on you for your honesty! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Arciphel wrote: »
    Whether you find the rightful owner or not, good on you for your honesty! :)

Ah thanks.

Think it is a Leaving Cert book - going back to school is so expensive for parents it would be great if it found its owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Long shot alright but good luck with it mate. I know you say it's a leaving cert book but would probably be more helpful to others if you provided the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Long shot alright but good luck with it mate. I know you say it's a leaving cert book but would probably be more helpful to others if you provided the name of it.

Hi Doyler,

I was going to give the title of the book but I want to make sure I find the right owner - they will know the name of the book.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This is a long shot....

I found a brand new book on the Ongar Road on Saturday 5pm or so. Brand new bought in Easons €11.85.

I picked it up and took it home as there was no one on the road walking at the time. The heavens were about to open so I didn't want the book to get soaked.

Anyone lose this book? I'd love to get it back to its owner.

Good for you!

This is a nice thread to see.

Yes would be great to reunite with owner alright....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Is it "How to be successful with women" then its mine.. I saved up for ages :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

If it's "Quantum Mechanics made difficult" then it's mine!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

If it's "How Not To Lose Books" then it's mine. Obviously I'd not got around to reading it yet! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

PauloMN wrote: »
    If it's "How Not To Lose Books" then it's mine. Obviously I'd not got around to reading it yet! ;)

he he he! :D

Advertisement