Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea what the weather will be like in two weeks time.

Options
  • 12-09-2010 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Any idea what the weather will be like for Dublin in two weeks time for Friday the 24th and Saturday the 25th. The Michael Buble concerts will be on then. Hope it wont be wet. I remember the last time I went to see something in the rain. It was awful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,515 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Too far out for anything very specific, but take some comfort from the fact that this next week looks very unsettled, but the models do show a better pattern in about that time frame, so your chances may be good. The organizers were showing some optimism to schedule something outdoors that late into the season. The singer is from here, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

I would consider listening to Michael Buble to be awful anyway nevermind the weather;).Just kidding,hope it stays dry for you:).

Advertisement