Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap metal collection

• 12-09-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know scrap metal merchants who collect around the West Clare area?
    I have heard that some places are collecting for free/paying for the scrap, depending on the quality and we have a nice bit to get rid of.

Thanks,

C.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I saw an add on the notice board at work recently. I'll check is it still there tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

Brought some to Hegartys in Limerick a couple of weeks back, they paid €140 a ton cash for a mixture of grades, old trailers with tyres on, cement mixers etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

There is a guy up in Hermitige that collects scrap in a pick up truck, might be worth considering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Ring Hegartys they will collect it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

You still looking op? A guy recently collected a lorry load from my brothers farm. Think he was from Quilty. I can find out more if you want?

Advertisement