Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania Question?

Options
  • 12-09-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey guys i ordered my pc off of pixmania there last week and everything was in stock when i ordered, my status says that my order has been prepared and that its in forwarding (shipping) does this mean i got the items before they went out of stock?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

hey guys i ordered my pc off of pixmania there last week and everything was in stock when i ordered, my status says that my order has been prepared and that its in forwarding (shipping) does this mean i got the items before they went out of stock?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

says there all coming anyway :) tracking numbers dont work yet but im sure il have it all by the end of the week what do ye think? fecking college starting tomorrow though so i might be waiting till the weekend before i put it together

one more question, i ordered a g15 keyboard through pixmania but they have the g15's outsourced to Tech Shop but pixmania.ie said it was in stock and i havnt received a tracking number for it yet is this normal? anyone experience this before?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

one more question, i ordered a g15 keyboard through pixmania but they have the g15's outsourced to Tech Shop but pixmania.ie said it was in stock and i havnt received a tracking number for it yet is this normal? anyone experience this before?

Yeah, Tech Shop will be posted on their own accordance. You'll get two seperate deliveries, and as you may notice, they won't be posted at the same time, as you've essentially ordered an item from a seperate company

is tech shop quick on deliveries? as i really dont want to be stuck with my pc and no keyboard :o think il have it by the weekend if i ordered last friday from pixmania

• Advertisement

is tech shop quick on deliveries? as i really dont want to be stuck with my pc and no keyboard :o think il have it by the weekend if i ordered last friday from pixmania

Honestly don't know. Depends on their carrier unfortunately, which IIRC it doesn't tell you on Pixmania :(

got the g15 keyboard today :) its class, just waiting for the actual pc to come now as well as my dell speakers (think id have the speakers by now :rolleyes:)
    just got the lcd, mobo, gpu and wifi adapter :)

dhl says that the rest of my components where sorted at Shannon airport and are with the delivery courier since 12.15....i wonder if il get them today tralee isnt that far away :)

hey guys ive one question here that has me a bit worried, ive read through the Gigabyte Motherboard manual and it says the supported memory is 1066Mhz, 1333Mhz, and 2200Mhz, now my problem is i bought this without seeing the supported RAM will the memory still work when i get it?

hey guys ive one question here that has me a bit worried, ive read through the Gigabyte Motherboard manual and it says the supported memory is 1066Mhz, 1333Mhz, and 2200Mhz, now my problem is i bought this without seeing the supported RAM will the memory still work when i get it?

Should be fine

• Advertisement

Should be fine

good to know :) im going mad hear waiting for the second half of my pc, probably wont get it til tomorrow :(

hooked my lcd and 5.1 speakers up and they look sweet just waiting to assemble the pc (tomorrow id say as i still haven't received all my components) hopefully everything goes well :)

Advertisement