Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck!

Options
  • 12-09-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Best of luck to everyone starting tomorrow! :)

Don't get too carried away tonight, and do try to get a few hours sleep! :D

Especially good luck to all my fellow mature students, may the next couple of years be a breeze!

I'm not due to register until 11.30am, but I think I'll go in early for a wander about - can't wait to get started.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭GismoBaby

You'll love it!! Best of luck! Cant wait to get back...Roll on tuesday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Cant wait to I get back either,last year too :O

Time does fly,after this I have to be a responsible adult!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Last year here as well. I think after another month or so of lie-ins I'd be ready to go back. Not happening, sadly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Same, last year so I'll probably have to put in a lot more work this year. Managed to get by the first two years with minimal effort but doubt it'll be as easy this year

Still, cant wait to get back into it, sitting around doing nothing gets boring after 4 months of it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Harps wrote: »
    sitting around doing nothing gets boring after 4 months of it

Only takes a week or two of lectures :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Well well...I'm just home after pre college night out! Absolutely can't believe that summer officially is over!! Where did time go?? :eek:

Gotta admit that it was such a great night and all I can say is that I hope majority of you boardies got to experience such a night!! :cool:

Roll on another year of college.....all I can say and like others said I'm def gonna put in a lot more effort....we shall see!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement