Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is tesco open in Kinnegad yet?

Options
  • 12-09-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Is tesco open in Kinnegad yet?

I didn't know what topic to put this in so I just put it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Co. Westmeath

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

3 weeks to go according to the sign outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Opens on 28-10-10

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

I live right beside it. It opens Monday, Sept 27th. Just under 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Opens on 28-10-10

Sorry the 28-09-10
    Thought I got my months mixed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Wonder how the supervalue in the town is doing now ?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Has anyone else who has been in the new shop been incredibly disappointed? Even the Mullingar one has more stuff from what I can see. It seems very cramped and they have very little choice. Especially in the meat and frozen veg Isles.
    I also hate the way they have the layout. It seems to be very different to any other Tesco I have been in.

Not a fan to be honest.

Tesco has always annoyed me in the way they have thousands of cans of baked beans but almost no cans of specialty beans.
    For a while a couple of years ago I could get black beans and pinto beans in cans and now I can't get them in any Tesco. Madness for fans of Mexican food.

Oh and don't get me started on the pitiful beer selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Zikan

i agree, i went out for a look but not impressed, I always thought tesco was expensive anyway, theres better value out there!

Advertisement