Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs at Galway Airport

Options
  • 12-09-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hey there.
    Just wondering has anyone here applied for or know anything about the jobs at Galway airport. Was thinking of applying. Any info/discussion appreciated. There was an ad in the Galway independent buy they're vague on details like hours, salary, amount of jobs available etc.

Linky to website

http://www.galwayairport.com/about/Careers/15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I know somebody who did work there. He worked long hours and a lot of jobs outside the job description. A lonely place.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

sgthighway wrote: »
    I know somebody who did work there. He worked long hours and a lot of jobs outside the job description. A lonely place.

Cheers for the reply. The job description seems quite broad alright. Anyone know how busy they are out there. I have to say i found it surprising they were hiring now considering the time of the year (past peak summer period) and the recent troubles with Aer Arann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Personally if you enjoy Aviation etc id imagine you would love it but personally with the recent news regarding Aer Arann id hold on to see how that fares out as EICM is only a Regional Airport.

Personally i am hoping for the very best for EICM ( Carnmore ) and RE ( Aer Arann ).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Well your to late, as the closing date was last friday for submitting applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

skelliser wrote: »
    Well your to late, as the closing date was last friday for submitting applications.
    Not according to the Advertiser!
    Closing date for receipt of applications is Wed Sept 15th

• Advertisement
Advertisement