Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel's Delight - Tear Staining

Options
  • 12-09-2010 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Has anyone tried a product called Angel's Delight, a food supplement for dogs which claims to clear up tear staining. It is available at www.bichonhotel.co.uk but I have not found a supplier in Ireland yet. I have a bichon frise with very bad tear stains but would not give her anything with an antibiotic or anything bad in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Try a couple of drop of cider vinegar in the dogs drinking water, it has helped my Lhasa Apso, who has some slight staining. I find it is fainter and less red, its harmless and they actually seem to like it.

Sorry haven't tried that product and try to stay away from anything like that. Most of them seem to have antibiotics in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 imnu

Mymo is right that most of the other tear stain products do contain an antibiotic called tylosin. Angels Delight doesn't though, 100% natural. I use it and am very happy with it.

You can get it from Georgina, Clip'n'Dip, co Wexford 086 7305555

Advertisement