Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Mini on Meteor

Options
  • 12-09-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Does anyone have an alternative model name or number for this handset?

I've been as I'm unable to find any details or specifications online other than the very minimal info on the meteor site and unfortunately there's no Meteor shops locally where I can check it out in person.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Nice one Davy - Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

I had some issues with finding this model.

On the Meteor website it is called a Samsung Mini. On the digital window displays in the shop it is called a Samsung Mini. However, when I went up to the counter and asked for one I was told that there was no such phone!

After much deliberation it turned out that in the retail outlets the phone is called a Samsung Libre. Even though when i got the phone from the shop assistant it said Samsung Mini on the label on the box.

Nothing is ever easy! Nice phone though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's a Samsung C3300 primarily. Also known as the Libra on the backing cards, and the C3300 Mini on the box. Strange alright.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Has anyone got this phone and knows how to install apps from it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Can anybody tell me if the Hello Kitty version of this has Spanish language on it? My daughter is considering getting one for a friend for Christmas, but she is Spanish and her English isn't fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Decxter123

just bought my "galaxy mini", very disappointed! cannot connect to my pc, received e-mail from Samsung with all appropriate links - DISASTER - several hours later I still cannot connect to my pc. Have now tried two pc's windows XP & 7 - no sucess. Wish I had chosen a different product!!

Decxter

Advertisement