Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Halo: Reach

• 12-09-2010 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

any prices you see for Halo: reach post them in this thread to help others get bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 McMullzy

So far the only one I know is Xtra Vision for €50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Try the Halo forum. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I said this on the bargain alerts thread but I'll say it again, gamestop have a trade 3 games and get it for €3. Be super careful with what you are trading as there really are some majorly crooked trades on the list of games they are taking!!!!! You have been warned....... twice ;)

Pay €49.99 max for the game where ever and if trading weigh up what the games are worth if sold on adverts or treaded in out side of trade 3 and give them €3 deals. One combination based on the trade prices in gamestops own list in the window would have got me €86 for 3 games + add the €3 also wanted for the deal they have for halo :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Any chance of the street date being broken? Tuesday really is a daft day to launch a game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,690 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

HMV are advertising 44.99 for Tuesday. Not sure if that's just Tuesday or not, though.

As was pointed out on Bargain Alerts, apparently the first five people in each Xtravision at midnight get the game half price. Not sure what half price is, but I'm guessing 25-30!

Edit: 49.99 plus 800 MS points in Xtravision, apparently!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Any chance of the street date being broken? Tuesday really is a daft day to launch a game.

Tell that to the yanks, they do it on a weekly basis :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

its gona be epic

ill prob jsut get in in xtra vision if theres 800 points with it, thats rather nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Tesco 44.95 apparently for standard edition....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Saw 49.95 in my local Tesco, had the boxes up with "14th September" on them to stop people hounding them to break the streetdate.

probably going to get it in xtra vision with the 800 points, seems reasonable considering everywhere else seems to be similarly priced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

€49.99 in Smyths, €64.99 for the Special (Not Legendary!) Edition. 10% off with a Loyalty Card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€45 in tesco, but there could be one of those stealth price drops that won't happen until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

hope its as good as halo 3 :P and tesco are doin it for €45

Anyone pick it up at 12am?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

-=al=- wrote: »
    Anyone pick it up at 12am?

Yup just back from picking mine up in GAME in Cork there. Installing it to hard-drive there. Ended up going for the limited edition after seeing the un-boxing on Giant Bomb earlier. Was a fairly big crowd there in the end. I was number 20 to be served and it took 'em a good 40 minutes to get to me. Limited edition was €65, not sure how much the other versions were going for.

i ened up getting the odst controller last time round, spur of the moment, gonna check it out tomorrow and try n get it... im easily convinced to gettin the limited edition

gona be a fun day of xboxing tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

-=al=- wrote: »
    im easily convinced to gettin the limited edition

Well if it's any help it's one of the most nicely presented limited editions I've seen. The detail that's gone into the diary is great.

yeah it looked cool, contemplating going balls out and getting the whole legendary package... but it really is overkill! + theres probably very few of them about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Picked this up at the midnight launch and jumped into the multiplayer for a bit, gonna do the campaign later today. It's pretty good so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

I was going to go in at midnight last night but got lazy so went into gamestop this morning in waterford and picked up a legendary edition no pre book or anything

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I'm at the launch tonight see what it's like there, will probably pick it up, but if i can get a free one tonight win :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

allanb49 wrote: »
    I'm at the launch tonight see what it's like there, will probably pick it up, but if i can get a free one tonight win :D

Launch was last night, the game is out? :confused:

Launch Party is today as it was released today, there where midnight releases on the 14th of sept :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

What time are Tesco generally open until tonight? (their website is broken!)

depends on the store, most i would say 10-11, some are 24 hour

really shouldn't have gotten it... i sked for the limited edition but they had lots of the legendary's behind the desk... i couldn't resist... felt like a right nerd getting it and walking to the car with it!

60512_428797298542_629848542_5003931_555657_n.jpg

it is pretty cool though! ...if you can get it id recommend it, i just see it as a one off!

oh well, its done now

Advertisement